High-Tech and High Quality Karaoke Digital Amplifier with Large LCD Panel
- This model has a multi-purpose large color LCD panel
- The sound surroundings setting has six levels so the user can select a setting based upon room size
- The 10-Band equalizer enables the user to set the audio and mic separately
- The echo setting has six kinds so the user can select the most suitable echo for the music genre
- The latest digital amplifier IC made it possible to make the amplifier smaller and lighter whilst still delivering a strong, powerful sound
BMB philosophy and design concept:
- BMB has more than 35 years of experience in manufacturing Karaoke Amplifiers - BMB is one of the oldest and most reputable karaoke amplifier manufacturing companies in the world. Designed in Japan using the latest DSP technology exclusive to BMB, they can build the most advanced karaoke amplifier that no competitor can come close to. They have accumulated more years of experience in designing the best sound and the most durable amplifier than any other karaoke amplifier manufacturer in the market. Sourcing the highest-grade components made in Japan ensure long lasting and high-endurance power delivery demanded by the users. BMB can guarantee their amplifier will survive in the most stressful environment that no other company can promise you.
- Future-proof design - BMB DAS amplifiers can be updated with the latest firmware to ensure it has the most advanced functions for the future to come. This design allow users to enjoy the latest karaoke technology to be released in the future from BMB without buying a new amplifier.
- Highest quality control standard - Product quality is simply the number one priority for manufacturing BMB equipment. All BMB amplifiers must be able to pass a 24 hour x 7 day endurance test at maximum power output to receive a stamp of approval for sale. This rigorous test is to assure that the amplifier can last and function properly in the most stressful environment. No matter how much you use it, BMB guarantee their amplifiers will always be functioning with a predictable performance.
Exclusive Product Features:
- Real 150-Watt RMS output - The BMB DAS amplifier is designed to sustain a 150-watt output continuously without distortion or damage to the amplifier. Unlike other amplifiers in the market that may become damaged or cause music to sound distorted when reaching maximum output, BMB's amplifier is designed with much greater power and safety margins in mind so outputting at a constant 150 watts can be easily achieved without any problem.
- Color 4.3" LCD Display - the screen allows users to clearly see and adjust all settings of the amplifier. Simple navigation menu makes changing any setting easy and quick.
- Maximum Music Volume, Microphone Volume and Echo Level Limiter - this function adds a level of safety and limits the maximum output for music, microphone and echo volume. You can keep your speaker from being abused or avoid disturbing your neighbor if you don't want users to turn the music volume to full power! This function is also very useful if your speaker can not handle the full power output from the amplifier.
- Initial Music Volume, Microphone Volume and Echo Level Setting - the pre-defined power-on setting allows the BMB DAS amplifier to reset at a default setting every time when turned-on without the equipment operators making adjustments for commercial establishments.
- 6 Pre-Defined Music EQ and Microphone Echo Settings - Allow users to quickly adjust to the most suitable setting with a touch of button. Users can also save their favorite setting into one of the memory positions.
- 10-Way Equalizer for Both Music and Microphone - Users can fine tune their music using the 10-way graphic equalizer. At the same time, a separate microphone equalizer can let users fine tune their microphone as well
- Built-In Auto Shut-Off Circuit - The BMB DAS amplifier has an internal monitoring circuit that is constantly checking all conditions of the amplifier. Whenever the circuit detects an unusual input, surge of power or excessive temperature, the auto shut-off circuit will immediately shutdown the amplifier to make sure neither your amplifier nor your speaker could get damaged
- Pure Amplifier Mode - this function allow users to disable all karaoke functions and use the DAS amplifier as a pure 150-watts RMS or 300 watts RMS amplifier.
- Talk-Over Mode - Users can disable a 3rd microphone's echo function while the first two microphones can still be used for singing. This way, the 3rd microphone can be used for speeches, announcements or event hosting without echo and other effects.
- Built-in RS-232 Port - Allow users to connect the DAS amplifier to a central system or a computer to control all functions.
- Fixed or Auto Input Selector - This useful function allows the BMB DAS amplifier to switch to a background video and audio source when no songs are being played from one of the three input sources. Or you can connect up to three karaoke players and the amplifier will automatically switch to an active player based on its input priority and video or audio signal detection.
- Water and Drink Spill Proof - The amplifier itself is completely sealed within the metal casing. Any accidental water or drink spilled on top of the amplifier could be easily wiped off because there is no fan ventilation that will allow any liquid to leak into the amplifier and cause damage.